The LinkedAir Pre-Insulated Ducts are made out of the phenolic board which is a sandwich construction of PUR (Polyurethane) core laminated with two layers of reinforced aluminium sheet.
Why Pre-Insulated Duct (Phenolic)?
1. Light Weight
– A fraction of the weight of traditional galvanised sheet metal duct
2. Low Thermal Conductivity & Higher Performance
– Better insulation consistency
3. Easy to Handle and Install
– Light weight and less fixings, can be easily modified on-site
4. Save Space
– Can be installed flush to the ceiling
5. Less Expensive
– Less time to install and yield less cost
6. Corrosion Free & More Durable
– Strong water and chemical resistance than sheetmetal duct.